We are seeking a full-time Skilled Carpenter with commercial construction experience and a team-oriented, solutions-driven attitude.
**To apply, please complete the application form at the bottom of this listing and attach a resume. **
Position Details & Responsibilities:
Carpentry work including light framing, door installation, casework/millwork installation, etc.
Position Requirements & Qualifications:
- Experience with commercial construction
- Carpentry, millwork and casework installation experience
- Must have transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Well organized
- Show initiative and motivation
- Works well with others
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to lift, push, or maneuver 50+ lbs, as well as climb ladders
- Familiarity with Safety Procedures and standards on a job site
- Immediate, Full-Time
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Health Insurance available following 60-day probationary period
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
It is the policy of this company not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
**To apply, please complete the application form below and attach a resume. **