We are seeking a full-time Site Superintendent with carpentry experience and a team-oriented, solutions-driven attitude.
**To apply, please complete the application form at the bottom of this listing and attach a resume. **
Position Details & Responsibilities:
Primary role will be scheduling and managing subcontractors for various types of commercial construction projects. Site Superintendent will be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time and to a high level of quality, coordinating directly with subcontractors, clients and our in-house project management team.
Light carpentry work will be required as-needed (light framing, door installation, casework/millwork installation, etc.).
Position Requirements & Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge and experience with commercial construction
- Ability to read blueprints
- Carpentry experience
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Must have hand tools
- Well organized
- Smart phone/tablet
- Excellent communication skills
- Show initiative and motivation
- Works well with others, but can also tackle duties independently with confidence
- Proficiency in using logic to problem solve in situations where immediate guidance isn’t available
- Ability to be a leader
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to lift, push, or maneuver 50+ lbs, as well as climb ladders
- Familiarity with Safety Procedures and standards on a job site
- Availability for scheduled overtime as project dictates
- Travel to project locations in Philadelphia, Eastern PA, NJ, and Northern DE
- Immediate, Full-Time
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Health Insurance available following 60-day probationary period
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
It is the policy of this company not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
**To apply, please complete the application form below and attach a resume. **